SA flooring supplier and leading manufacturer of Epoxy and Polyurethane flooring solutions, Technical Finishes, opened a new branch in Port Elizabeth on 26 May.
Technical Finishes offers specialist flooring solutions through a variety of specialist flooring products, specifically designed to withstand the unique conditions found in a
range of industrial and commercial environments.
As well as custom product development specialist flooring product ranges include thin film, durable epoxy and polyurethane coatings as well as high-performance, heavy-duty systems ranging from 1-2mm chemical resistant epoxy linings and 6-9mm polyurethane screeds.
These products each serve a range of industries requiring flooring designed to withstand the demands of high foot traffic, heavy machinery, chemical wear and extreme or corrosive environments.
With over 30 years’ in business and with existing branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, the team at Technical Finishes are excited to be expanding their operations into the Eastern Cape from 2022, and invite all interested parties to view their range of products and meet with them to discuss their custom flooring needs.
Managing Director of Technical Finishes, Ian Harrison brings his experience and business acumen as well as his own expertise as a chemical engineer in extending the services offered by Technical Finishes to the Eastern Cape.
“There has been considerable growth in the Eastern Cape in terms of industrial and commercial development, and we have identified a widespread need in the EC for the kind of specialist flooring solutions we supply,” said Ian Harrison.
It’s not just about the vast range of existing flooring products that Technical Finishes offers. It’s about truly customised flooring solutions – with tailored service and collaborative development to meet customer requirements for flooring specifications.
Ian Harrison and his outstanding team of chemical specialists at Technical Finishes look forward to offering their Eastern Cape customers the benefits of decades of experience, expertise in providing superior, tailored and custom flooring-solutions – including their vast ranges of decorative screeds, coatings, and finishes.
“At Technical Finishes, we know that many customers need flooring solutions to meet very specific needs and challenges in often unique environments. We are positioned to draw on a huge network of expertise to develop tailor-made flooring solutions for our customers – to construction projects in the healthcare, food and beverage, education, automotive, retail and lifestyle industries in the Eastern Cape,” Harrison said.
Top features of Technical Finishes’ specialist flooring solutions include:
- Seamless, attractive and durable flooring in a variety of colours and surface texture options, both in matt and glossy finish
- Non-slip resistance flooring – offering vital protection against injury and a safer working environment in a variety of conditions and applications
- Excellent chemical and wear resistance with exceptional longevity
- HACCP compliant and Accreditation Certified flooring and finishes to meet specific industry and environmental needs – including ‘Anti-microbial Silver Ion Technology’ to aid in improved health outcomes and reduce bacterial infections in healthcare and other settings
- Future-fit Flooring that is attractive, durable, easy to clean and maintain